1. We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
2. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
2. To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
1. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request.
2. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
3. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
4. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
1. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request.
2. These security measures include: SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
3. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
4. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http:// www.wickedbites.tv /terms.html.
This policy was last modified on August 15, 2020.
Whit’s Media, Inc.
185 Hickory Hill Road
North Andover, MA 01845
1. Federal Trade Commision Fair
2. California Online Privacy Protection Act
3. Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
4. Privacy Alliance
5. Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act